Always be informed.
- Whether selling raffle tickets or helping support your local club, know what the fundraiser is about and how it benefits the NRHyA.
- Be Polite! A smile, "Please" and "Thank you" go a long way.
- Keep track of everything you do.
- If selling raffle tickets, make sure you get the purchasers information and keep the money in a safe place. Return all money and raffle stubs back to the NRHA office or affiliate coordinator.
- 2 points for every NRHyA raffle ticket sold. Each event you sell at requires a new submission.
- 10 points can be earned for participating in a local or regional affiliate NRHA fundraiser outside of the NRHyA raffle.
- Submissions must be made within 30 days of the fundraiser or event where you sold NRHyA raffle tickets.
- Call the NRHA office at 405-946-7400 to request tickets.
- Points will be awarded once ticket stubs and money is received at the NRHA office.