Community service can be anything:
- Cleaning up your local park
- Helping with food or clothing drives
- Volunteering at nursing homes
- After school reading programs
- 10 points for every hour spent volunteering.
- No single activity can be worth more than 8 hours per day (max of 80 points per day)
- You must provide a reference contact and phone number for information about your activity. This contact cannot be a member of your immediate family.
- Submissions must be made within 30 days of when the activity took place.